RARA-AVIS: Carroll John Daly

From: George Upper ( gcupper3@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Nov 2001

I have posted an article about Carroll John Daly's earliest hard-boiled work at the following URL:

http://www.geocities.com/gcupper3/Daly1.html

I'll apologize in advance for the low-tech web page; I just wanted to get the thing up and readable for those that have expressed interest.

For any of you that wish to read it (it's academic, but not ridiculously jargon-filled), I fervently request any comments or criticism you may have. For those of you who don't wish to read it, I can only guess that you've read Daly before.

G.

===== George C. Upper III, Editor The Lightning Bell Poetry Journal http://www.lightningbell.org/