Re: RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon

From: JOHN & CATHIE CELESTRI ( ccpub@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 05 Nov 2001

Hey Bill,

We must have just missed you going out the door -- we also had to leave real early this morning. Had a great time at B'con. Ran into Kevin Burton Smith and came home with a copy of DOWN THESE WICKED STREETS (edited by Kevin and his compadre D. L. Browne). It's jumping ahead of a bunch of other books in my TBR pile.
--John Celestri the male half of Cathie John