RARA-AVIS: Connnelly

From: Carrie Pruett ( pruettc@hotmail.com)
Date: 31 Oct 2001

><<What do you find uninteresting about Bosch?>>
>
>In The Last Coyote and also in Trunk Music, he reads like
>he's playing himself as a character in the novel, and he's
>appealing for sympathy as a "full" human being.

Ah, those are ones I haven't read so I can't comment, though I think it's a little bizarre to criticize a character for being a "full human being". Not much point in debating it when I don't have the books as a point of reference. I don't particularly require a character to be cool though I certainly like some characters who are.

Carrie