RARA-AVIS: RE Shamus/Bouchercon

From: Tricia Allen ( TAllen99@prodigy.net)
Date: 20 Sep 2001

Anthony Dauer wrote:
<<Well, if your airline tickets were through Ronald Reagan National Airport, you better look into changing them cause it may never reopen.>>

My Bouchercon ticket its to Reagan. The travel agency won't change it out, but said the airlines would take care of any re-routing. It's a non-refundable ticket anyway, so I will go to Bouchercon.

On Topic: I'm reading Robbers by Christopher Cook now. A good read, but slow. He doesn't use quotation marks for dialogue, which slows things down. Really good characterization, though.

Would Robbers be considered red-neck noir?

Tricia Allen Texas Weather A Well-Respected Dead Man (Spring '02)