Re: RARA-AVIS: Richard Stark

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 12 Sep 2001

On 12 September 2001, Carrie Pruett wrote:

: Wow, I had no idea there were so many Parker books! Certainly not
: that many in stock at my local bookstore or library, unfortunately,
: but I'll be on the lookout.

The ones in print from the Mysterious Press-the first four (?) and the last three--are easy to find, and I always see THE BLACK ICE SCORE around. Others seem to be very hard to find, and a few go for very high prices at used stores on the Internet. I have poor luck at finding them, but a friend is much better at it and picks up whatever he can, and passes doubles on to all his friends who need them. Start with the first few. They'll really get you hooked.

Bill