[spam score 5.00/10.0 -pobox] RARA-AVIS: RE: Passports, again

From: Chris Bahn ( Chris_Bahn@citysearch.com)
Date: 05 Sep 2001

> This guy who actually looks very much like
> Hamilton walks across me quite often.

Well, that's gotta hurt. Why don't you ask him to stop?

I've been reading Lawrence Block lately - love the Matt Scudder series, like the one Bernie Rhodenbarr book I've started fine but not jazzed by it. What else has Block written that's worth pursuing?

I also picked up the nominally nonfiction "A Criminal History of Mankind" by Colin Wilson. I say "nominally" because although most of the writing seems informative and even of high interest to a hardboiled fan like myself, Wilson keeps throwing in tangents about the paranormal, of which he's apparently an enthusiastic believer. He goes on for something like five pages about telepathy. I'm about 150 pages in and he's toned that stuff down for a while, but still, I mean, c'mon. Is there a better resource for an introductory book on criminology I should look for?