Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Defending Archer

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 29 Aug 2001

In a message dated 8/29/01 2:33:43 PM, DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net writes:

<< As for The Name is Archer: When I first read it years ago, I was about a quarter to a third of the way through it when I started wondering why none of the chapters seemed to connect to each other. I kept wondering why Macdonald hadn't at least started to draw the various plotlines together.

Then I looked at it again and went, Duh! It's short stories. >>

Heh heh. Thanks, Mark. Upon closer inspection, I was able to figure this one out myself. And I'll try The Chill. Thanks to all for the responses.

John Lau