RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Defending Archer

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 29 Aug 2001

okay. while I've read almost all of the usual suspects bandied about on the list, I'm embarrassed to say that I've never managed to pick the Ross MacD's out of my TBR shelf. this discussion has rectified that.

I have THE CHILL and THE NAME IS ARCHER. which should I open first, and what one other work is essential? THE GALTON CASE perhaps? after reading these three, I'll decide whether or not to pursue him further.

John Lau