[spam score 6.71/10.0 -pobox] RARA-AVIS: Holding. James Holding: Mark DJ after Michael

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 28 Aug 2001

James Holding. [yes?] If you read nothing else, seek out his most famous short story, "Second Talent." (When I presume, I make a pres...)

TM (the other answer to "Who's Holding?"--"who wants to know? we can fix you up, my man...")

-----Original Message----- From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net [mailto: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net]

"Again, I know RM is beloved by some, so please accept this as *just my opinion*. Feel free to take your own shots at Chandler or Thompson or Holding or Himes, all of whom I worship in various ways."

Who's Holding? I don't know that one.

Mark