RARA-AVIS: Evan Hunter collected stories

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Aug 2001

The other day, while browsing the new arrivals section at my local library, I saw two volumes of Evan Hunter's collected short stories, published in hardcover by Five Star.

Over the years, I've encountered a few of Hunter's stories in various anthologies, which never disappointed me, but, except for an old paperback collection (of which I remember nothing), I've never seen a substantial collection of his short fiction.

So I'm passing on the word. These reissues have a way of disappearing from the catalog, so, if the stuff appeals, I would suggest pouncing soon.

Regards,

MrT

=====