Re: RARA-AVIS: LanceCon Paperback Book Show

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Aug 2001

<<WR Burnett, Nobody Lives Forever Richard Marsten (Ed McBain/Evan Hunter), Runaway Black
(gold medal 415) John D. MacDonald, Murder in the Wind Vin Packer, The Girl on the Best Seller List (gm s976) Charles Williams, Man on the Run (gm 822)>>

I haven't read the Vin Packer title (I'm not a great fan of this author), but the others are all good to great. The John D. is great, if memory serves; the Williams is very fine; the Marsten is an exciting read; and the Burnett is good though not strikingly original.

Regards,

MrT

=====