Re: RARA-AVIS: Paretsky et alles: Mark Anon

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Aug 2001

Paretsky's political leanings never struck me as interfering with the stories. One thing I *don't* enjoy, though, and this one bothers me a lot, is how *angry* her heroine is. Technically, Paretsky scores points on action scenes, which she can deliver very effectively. Her plots are so-so, and her characterization pretty weak.

Regards,

MrT

=====