Re: RARA-AVIS: Rara-avis Malice ( the Moive) and Immaculate Conception

From: Schooley ( gsp.schoo@skylinc.net)
Date: 25 Aug 2001

> << Okay ... where's heaven and is God hardboiled? I think of God more as a
> cozy myself. >>
>
> and

> Anybody, celestial or otherwise, who's in the business of raining down fire
> and brimstone, judging individuals for all eternity and turning women into
> pillars of salt because they happened to glance back over their shoulder is a
> pretty hardboiled cat to me.

Nope, you've all missed it again. Christianity is a psychological thriller. It's that split-personality Father, Son, Holy Ghost twist.

Kerry

> --

The evil that men do lives after them at http://www.murderoutthere.com
Literary events in Ontario's Golden Horseshoe and around the world at http://www.lit-electric.com
<<<<<<<<<<<IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES>>>>>>>>>>>>