RE: RARA-AVIS: Next Pelecanos

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 23 Aug 2001

What I'd like to know is what happened to the re-release of Shoedog ... anyone know?

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

Judas is looking for a few Femme Fatales for its next issue:
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
-----Original Message----- From: Graham Powell Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 6:14 PM
Was browsing Amazon.com today and saw that George Pelecanos' next novel will be out in March. It's called HELL TO PAY and features Derek Strange and
Terry Quinn from RIGHT AS RAIN. I'm not sure I can wait 'til then!