Re: RARA-AVIS: Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown...

From: Ian Galbraith ( igalbraith@ozonline.com.au)
Date: 19 Aug 2001

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 10:39:54 -0700 (PDT), JIM DOHERTY wrote:

[snip]

:That new art film, the name of which escapes me
:(coincidentally enough) in which the PI hero is
:afflicted with a weird type of short-term amnesia.

Memento, which is a very good film. I'd place it above anything else on your list, including The 2 Jakes.

[snip]

--
Ian Galbraith
Email: igalbraith@ozonline.com.au    ICQ#: 7849631

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein -- # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # majordomo@icomm.ca. This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .