RARA-AVIS: David Cray/Bad Lawyer

From: W VR ( wvr12@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Aug 2001

I just came across a book called 'Bad Lawyer' by David Cray. I wouldn't be mentioning this book here but for the blurb on the back cover: "Bad Lawyer is truly a genre bender - the first hard-boiled legal thriller." David Cray is a pseudonym for "someone who knows a great deal about crime and bad lawyers." (also from the cover blurb) He/She also wrote another novel called 'Keeplock' which is described as follows: "This gripping crime novel has the grit of the city under it's fingernails." Has anyone read or heard of either of these novels or does anyone know the identity of David Cray? Just wondering if I should look for the first or read the one I have. Thanks in advance for any help rendered. Best, Will