RE: RARA-AVIS: Goodis trading

From: Joe Dante ( joe_dante@crosswinds.net)
Date: 13 Aug 2001

At 8/13/01 10:42 AM, billha@ionet.net wrote:
>I was actually thinking of interlibrary loan through your local public
>library.
>With online searches that are statewide, even regional, they can sometimes
>cast
>a big net.

Most local libraries/systems are hooked into a huge Internet based inter-library search and loan program called "First Search." Educational institutions, LofC, state, county public library systems. All subscribing members can also request inter-library loans. If your local or county library is hooked in there's a chance they can find you a copy if it's in a publicly accessible collection somewhere.

I've had lots of success with some pretty esoteric stuff ...

Good Luck, Joe D.