Re: RARA-AVIS: crime comics

From: Hugh Lessig ( hlessig@earthlink.net)
Date: 12 Aug 2001

For what it's worth, I recently bought the beginning of a series called "Sam and Twitch." They're two detectives, and you can find out more about them at spawn.com. The web site is awfully high-falutin' for my tastes, and it took me a while, but if you navigate around to Todd McFarlane Productions, you can get a sense of it.

I'm no judge of comic books, but I enjoyed the look of it - very dark and noir-ish. The story line has a definite edge.

Hugh Lessig