Re: RARA-AVIS: Back to Weeding

From: Jim Beaver ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 01 Aug 2001

> Kiss the Blood Off My Hands, Gerald Butler

Is this the source material for the Burt Lancaster movie of the same name?

> The Murder of an Old-Time Movie Star, Terence Kingsley-Smith

Terry Kingsley-Smith is an old friend of mine. He's written a few in a P.I. series, including this one, the only one I've read. It's enjoyable, but I can't say I remember much more than that. He's the son, BTW, of Dorothy Kingsley, who wrote many a classic movie in Hollywood's golden age.

Jim Beaver