RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Cooking

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 28 Jul 2001

Unless the lady fingers are real lady fingers anyway ... it doesn't matter how many "real" tough as nails men cook, bake delicate pastries, or even wear their wife's panties. A fictional character has to live up to an image that is larger than life and there's nothing larger than life than a hardboiled private eye.

--
Anthony Dauer, MS MIS
Alexandria, Virginia

Judas is looking for a few Femme Fatales for its next issue:
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
-----Original Message----- From: George Upper Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 8:02 AM
Ouch...you got me there. I was thinking more along the lines of "baked goods." I am blessed with a wife born in Okinawa and raised in Italy--I can't remember the last time I ate a frozen dinner.