Re: RARA-AVIS: Some observation on 'God is a Bullet'

From: Jeanheller@aol.com
Date: 23 Jul 2001

In a message dated 07/23/2001 3:16:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, broye@us.ibm.com writes:

<< I saw quite a few entries on God is a Bullet, and that prompted me to
 reserve the book from the library and read it. It was a good read and
 overall entertaining. I had some minor criticism of the book that
 detracted from my enjoyment. >>

David,

After reading your entire post, I was left with the feeling that if this was a book you found "overall entertaining," I'd hate to read a review of a book that disappointed you. Yikes.

Jean Heller