Re: RARA-AVIS: Memento short story?

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 21 Jul 2001

TL wrote:

"I think you guys better take another look at THE WILD BUNCH. It's a work of art. WAY OF THE GUN, while entertaining, falls far short of that mark."

Although I definitely think Way of the Gun is far more than just entertaining, I didn't mean to imply it came close to the art of (one of) its clear models, The Wild Bunch. I was just pointing out that it made direct reference to its ancestor by having a fountain in a plaza at the center of the final gunfight.

Mark