RARA-AVIS: re weeding

From: Louise Guardino ( louiseg@earthlink.net)
Date: 02 Jul 2001

Dead Man's Thoughts by Carolyn Wheat I'd recommend keeping the Carolyn Wheat novel She's writes great NYC street dialogue (after years as NYC criminal defense lawyer) This was her first novel and, I think, her best, though "Fresh Kills" is a close 2nd.

Death Turns a Trick by Julie Smith -- Smith tends to be on the softer side though her protag is a not so feminine New Orleans cop/detective. She gives a goods sense of NO.

--
Louise  G   --> ad astra <--