RARA-AVIS: Browne Thin Air

From: Mbdlevin@aol.com
Date: 28 Jun 2001

Jim Beaver:

<< I still plan to read some of the other Browne's, due
 to the praise he's received here, but "Thin Air" was not, in itself,
 something to cause me to rush out in search of anything the author had
 written.

I share Jim's reservations about "Thin Air," but I like all the Paul Pine books a lot. Don't let a lukewarm response to "Thin Air" keep you from picking up the Pine books. Doug