RARA-AVIS: FW: Mysteries Site of the Week (OT)

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 26 Jun 2001

Wah WHO!

A very sincere thanks to the authors who have supported Judas through their works and have made this recognition possible.

Anthony Dauer

Judas ... A stretch of the mean streets on the web.
  http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/

-----Original Message----- Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 1:50 PM Subject: Mysteries Site of the Week

Congratulations! Judas Ezine has been chosen as Mysteries.com's "Site of the Week" for July 3-July 10. We will include a link to your site with a description about Judas Ezine on our "Site of the Week" section.