RE: RARA-AVIS: two further conspiratorial suggestions...

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 22 Jun 2001

...or John Shirley's lead-off story in the new CEMETERY DANCE, a conspiracy of history story for them as likes such, or Jorge Luis Borges's bizarre mixes of what we might think of as cozy and hb elements in his metafictional mysteries...

TM (who was amused to discover the villains in the LARA CROFT movie were the Illuminati...)(fnord)

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Crider [mailto: abc@wt.net] And speaking of Ellroy reminds me that people who like his tangled conspiracies might like The Illuminatus Trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson. I think of it as the ultimate conspiracy book(s), but it's a bit off-topic.