Re: Re: RARA-AVIS: Ellroy reviewd at Salon;

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 14 Jun 2001

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Mark Sullivan wrote:

> He never says bookstores were wrong for changing the shelving.
> Nor does he say that Ellroy's earlier books should join them there.

Nor does he say that Ellroy's earlier books are far better than
"Tabloid" and, perhaps, "Cold Six Thousand". The LA quarter will likely to be Ellroy's "Finnegans Wake" and "Ulysses" put together (with "The Portrait of an Artist" and "The Dead").

(Did I write "Six Cold Thousands" in my last mail? Sorry!)

Juri