Re: RARA-AVIS: Ellroy reviewd at Salon; Spillane still not dead

From: abc ( abc@wt.net)
Date: 13 Jun 2001

I just read that review at salon.com, and I was pretty insulted, all right. I mean, I saw ULYSSES, and I thought Kirk Douglas was really good in it. The special effects were pretty good, too, at least for the time when the movie was made.

As for those excerpts from The Cold Six Thousand, they didn't encourage me to read the book.

Bill Crider