Re: RARA-AVIS: Demon Dog in Hogtown

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 31 May 2001

I agree that the schtick is sticking in my craw a little now. ALL like that indeed, as I said the UK one I saw was EXACTLY like that, word for word - as were several of his media interviews. Wrote a review of James talking that noted all that but, in his defence, he does always return to one riff - "it's the words on the page that matter", hopefully that will remain the case and the book shifting persona won't impinge on his work which on the evidence of the Cold Six Thousand is at it's best at the moment.