Re: RARA-AVIS: Race Williams and the KKK

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 22 May 2001

Okay, I see where I'm hitting a snag. I was only trying to think of great American Icons; I was ignoring the "created" part of "Daly created the great American Icon."

George wrote:

"Terry Mack (CJD's first PI) was a complete fiction--not without his precendents, of course, but even those precedents were, for the most part, fictional."

I'm curious, what were those precedents and how much was built on them and how much was original?

Mark