Re: RARA-AVIS: Timlin (was Recent reads)

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 21 May 2001

Mark is probably right - I was disappointed with Timlin but partly I think because of what I was lead to believe he was, and wasn't. Perhaps I was being a bit too negative - after all I returned to read a second and finished both, they do page turn at a satisfying rate. Is there no way that Derek Raymond could be re-animated? Colin