RARA-AVIS: RE: Gores and Westlake

From: Dick Lochte ( dlock@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 11 May 2001

Re the recent discussion of Gores, there's a new DKA coming in August --
"Cons, Scams & Grifts" -- that sounds promising. The Agency has to go up against the Bay Area gypsies again.

Re Westlake -- I know Max Alan Collins has mentioned him (Stark) as an inspiration. Does anyone know of any other writer influenced by Westlake? I seem to recall a Canadian author being mentioned on this list.

Dick Lochte