Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent reads

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 08 May 2001

Juri wrote;

"Pendleton is as real guy as anyone, but there are a bunch of writers who have written as Pendleton after he dropped writing the Executioners himself. These include Michael Collins (and that is a surprise to me, given his left-wing views!)"

That's a surprise to me, too. I've only read two Executioners, myself, the first and, I think, one set in Vegas. And both of those were read a very long time ago. However, I'd be interested in seeing what Collins/Lynds does with it. Do you know which ones he wrote, Juri?

Mark