RARA-AVIS: David Goodis

From: r-and-jclinton ( r-and-jclinton@msn.com)
Date: 03 May 2001

I just picked up this afternoon from a local bookstore here in the Seattle area (I mention that to confirm, yes, this book is available in the US, should your bookstore carry the occasional UK title)...OF TENDER SIN, by David Goodis, newly pub. by Serpent's Tail (UK publisher), trade-paperback, pub. 2001. The original's a tough - and expensive - find, so it's thrilling to see this one back in print.

Ron Clinton