RE: RARA-AVIS: Recent reads

From: Bill Crider ( abc@wt.net)
Date: 02 May 2001

It's always good to see a plug for The Destroyer. I started reading the series almost when it first appeared and continued for quite a while. I thought the books were often hilarious. (But then I even liked the movie.)
 According to Murphy, he and Sapir wrote alternating chapters. Hard to believe if you read the books, or at least it was hard for me to believe. The writing seemed pretty seamless to me. At some point, the two stopped the collaboration and farmed out the books, and I stopped reading them.

Bill Crider