RARA-AVIS: Re: Block's Ed London

From: dgreene@odu.edu
Date: 23 Apr 2001

Why Doug Greene didn't let you know that Crippenb & Landru is "set to publish" THE LOST CASES OF ED LONDON? Well may you ask.

The reason is that we are not yet "set". The book is being typed now, and the cover is being planned, but it probably won't be available till the Autumn. I'll post something when we have a pub date.

Doug G

Douglas G. Greene Professor of History Old Dominion University Norfolk, VA 23529-0091 Phone 757 683-3949