Re: RARA-AVIS: Crumley

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Apr 2001

ONE TO COUNT CADENCE is an excellent Vietnam book, very much in tune with his later efforts, highly recommended. Although out of print, I don't think it's that hard to find -- Vintage Contemporaries put out an edition of it and every used bookstore I've been in recently seems to have a copy of it.

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com