Re: RARA-AVIS: British Books in the U.S.

From: cooper ( jane@almaludo.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 14 Apr 2001

I recently found www.bangbangbookclub.co.uk advertised in Crime Time,owned by No Exit including lots of small and independent publishers and many of the writers discussed in this thread, most discounted. They ship to outside UK and their shipping charges aren't too bad, 20% of order(£1.50 here, better than most). Mainly crime but with an interesting selection of music, film, bios etc. Site isn't up yet, but if you go there they will send you a catalogue on request.AND they sent me a book at random(The Users by Brian Case, which unfortunately we already have, but nice thought.) Now, aren't we Brits a nice bunch? Jane