RE: RARA-AVIS: _Right as Rain_

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 20 Feb 2001

An indirect route ...

http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/links/authors/pelecanos.htm

... I've only included DC visits on my page, but there's a link to the publisher's page with the full schedule:

http://www.twbookmark.com/ows/jweb/Viewer?page_id=8061&directory_contact_id= 498

An aside ... I didn't see anything in Craig Larson's post that I haven't read in reviews and on the jacket cover for what's worth.

--
volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia
Judas ... a piece of the mean streets on the Web:
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
-----Original Message----- From: billha@ionet.net Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 12:57 AM
Anthony, I think, earlier announced a signing in N. Virginia under the heading of book tour. Is G.P. really embarked upon a tour that will possibly bring him to different parts of the country (and maybe Canada)? If so, where is the schedule posted?
Bill Hagen Shawnee, OK