RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V3 #604

From: Lars-ūe Frykholm ( frykholm@algonet.se)
Date: 18 Feb 2001

Hi,

 I'd like to know what's your opinion about this writer, I've read one of his
 books THE FIFTH WOMAN and thought it was quite good.

 Bye,
 Virginia Well he is THE BIG NAME in Sweden He is a journalist gone writer. In his youth he belonged to extrem left Still do I think. He is a very good writer and very often ask the question Where and when did it go wrong in sweden Lars-ūe Frykholm Sweden