Re: RARA-AVIS: Michael Collins

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 17 Feb 2001

The Dan Fortune books are disarmingly good, aren't they?

Seriously, I was reluctant to pick them up when I first saw them -- published by Playboy Press (did they publish other mysteries, were they also good?). Once I read one, though, I was hooked and read them all in much quicker succession than usual (I normally have to read a book or two between entries in a series I've picked up late and am trying to catch up with).

The PI series Lynds wrote under the name Mark Sadler is also very good, featuring a pretty upscale agancy which specializes in financial investigations.

Mark