Re: RARA-AVIS: Richard Laymon dead...

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 15 Feb 2001

There will be a memorial service for Richard Laymon on March 3 at 8PM at the bookstore Dark Delicacies. The address is 4213 W. Burbank Blvd., Burbank, CA.
(818) 556-6660.

Obviously, the horror and mystery worlds are shocked by his sudden passing. He was one of the good ones. And a really nice guy to boot.

He will be missed.

TL