Re: RARA-AVIS: Adios

From: Etienne Borgers ( freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Date: 02 Feb 2001

I really appreciated your participation to this Avian forum and your informative postings going right to the point. And... I'm sure I'm not the only one. In case you decide to stop the chase for yellow jumping suits, we will always be glad to see you back here.

Goodbye Mister Kip!

E.Borgers Hard-boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6483

--- kip.stratton@ni.com wrote:

> Dear Rara-Avians -- I'm sort of in the state of mind
> that Hoke Mosley was
> in during SIDESWIPE. I really want to simplify my
> life. I'm not quite
> sure I'm ready to buy matching jumpsuits just yet,
> but I am ready to reduce
> the number of e-mails I get daily. So I'm going to
> take some steps to do
> that this week. One of the plugs I'm going to pull
> this weekend is
> rara-avis. In the three years or so I've been
> hanging around this list,
> I've picked up some good bits of knowledge. Thanks
> to those of you who
> have provided them.

[snip]

__________________________________________________ Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35 a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/