RARA-AVIS: Adios

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 01 Feb 2001

Kip: I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. I've enjoyed your postings to the list. And I'm sorry you revealed the location of Recycled, which I'd just as soon no one knew about but me. I have a friend who lives in Denton, and he gives me weekly reports about the stuff he finds there. It's incredible.
 I was interested to hear about Tarantino's liking for McMurtry's ALL MY FRIENDS..., which is one of my two or three favorites by McMurtry. I wonder what McMurtry thinks of Tarantino, or whether he thinks of him at all.

Bill Crider