Re: RARA-AVIS: Archived 'Western noir' discussion

From: Etienne Borgers ( freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Date: 18 Dec 2000

Film Noir was also discussed with a Western angle from time to time on the list. I do not know if cinema is part of your search, besides popular lit. I have a chapter on my web site- 'Hard-Boiled Mysteries' -evoking the influence of "film noir" on Western and SF film genres, with a dedicated list of films for each. It's in the "Films" chapter, look for section "Noir Neighbors" at:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384

Hope this helps.

E.Borgers H-B M