Re: RARA-AVIS: Mike Shayne

From: Maura McMillan ( mmcm@azstarnet.com)
Date: 16 Dec 2000

presently it is on our laptop which is with dennis in phoenix -- when i get at it again, i'll send it. bear in mind i DID have to switch the genders around a little, so we now have michaela shayne, sexy amazon of the tousled red mane and believer in a snort of herradura first thing in the a.m., and her adoring man friday, whose name i forget, who mans the phones and packs heat just in case she needs him.