RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Subs on the loose

From: anthony.dauer@erols.com
Date: 16 Dec 2000

... and please pass to all the Rara-avians not to hold an opposing or different view than some of the members of the list since they can't handle it ... especially the liberal ones, they really can't handle an opposing view. We certainly wouldn't want to hurt or damage their delicate sensibilities. In other words, don't be so hard-boiled guys ... there's some sensitive folks who think spinless wimps are men and not a chick without tits and a penis just trying to pretend. ;)

Anthony Tongue firmly in cheek ... and no, I'm not telling whose.

--- Original Message --- Kevin Burton Smith < kvnsmith@colba.net> Wrote on Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:46:30 -0500