RARA-AVIS: BSP and Jerome Charyn

From: crimefactory@mBox.com.au
Date: 27 Oct 2000

Many thanks to everyone who provided information on Charyn. It will eventually be put to good use.

Crime Factory will attempt to address all types of crime fiction including true crime and there will be at least one hardboiled article per issue. The first issue is out in Feb 2001 and is free so if you would like to receive a copy just let me have your postal details. Alternatively go to the links section at http://members.optusnet.com.au/~honey007 and look for crime factory. This probably won't be up for a couple of days though. I will be replying to those of you who have asked about contributor guidelines. David

David Honeybone Editor and Publisher Crime Factory Shiv Publishing c/o Preston Lowerr Post Office 3 Gilbert Road Preston 3072 VIC

Tel/Fax: (03) 9443 7943

----- Original Message ----- From: southpaw@altavista.net Date: Friday, October 27, 2000 11:43 pm Subject: RARA-AVIS: Dirda's hardboiled list