RARA-AVIS: Charyn

From: Nathalie M觥 ( nmege@club-internet.fr)
Date: 26 Oct 2000

Charyn published an excellent graphic novel (in French) with comic artist Loustal, called "White Sonya". An excellent hb story of a woman's revenge devoid of the lyrical aspects of Charyn's style (that usually bore me, i must confess).

I think Charyn lives in France -- he wrote some original stuff in French during the last 10 years.

NM