RARA-AVIS: Admin note: A few messages lost from the archives

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 24 Oct 2000

Hi,

Something went strangely wrong with the place I host my web site and the RARA-AVIS hierarchy of files got messed up. They restored from a two-day-old back-up (the last copy that was correct), so two or three days' worth of mail that had come in during that time and been archived, was lost. It should be all back to normal, and this message will tell me if it isn't.

Bill